Holly Days Market Place
November 22 – December 23, 2017
It’s time to start Holiday shopping, and we are getting ready to open the Holly Days Market Place in the Gallery of Arts on Main. Spaces will be available for 6’ tables in the Gallery, and wall space will also be available. We ask that artists provide their own tables and set up their own displays. We will help you hang the pieces on the wall for those with hanging art.
• Take in and Set up: November 15 – 18 from 11 am – 4 pm.
• Fee is $20 for either of the following: o ONE space for a 6’ table or shorter, or ONE group of hanging items (See information on hanging art below). Please provide your own table, table coverings. • Tables MUST be decorated and covered to the floor. We ask for a base covering of white or black, and festive decorations that fit with the items that are being sold
• Items under $200 have been the best sellers in the past.
• Pick-up date is January 3 - 6 from 11 am – 4 pm.
• First come, first choice, no reservations ahead of time.
• Standard Commission of 30% will be retained by GCAG for any pieces sold.
• Resident Artists may participate, after paying entry fee, and will use current commission • Pricing and labeling of items is the responsibility of the Artist
• Insurance and liability is the responsibility of the Artist.
For artists with photos and paintings, please follow all GCAG submission guidelines, found Here. We are asking that hanging art is limited to 4 large pieces (11 x 14 and larger) or up to 10 smaller pieces (for one entry fee). As pieces sell, you are encouraged to bring in more work for sale. We reserve the right to deny pieces based on size should we get a large participation of artists. Wall hanging art will have Gallery Labels provided by the GCAG/AoM, please mark the back of each piece. Inventory sheets will be provided.
Any questions please email: email@example.com or call 704-865-4224
Download Inventory Sheet
212 W Main Ave
Gastonia, NC 28052
Wednesday: 11 - 4
Thursday: 11 - 4
Friday: 11- 4
Saturday: 11 - 4